Sunday, June 19, 2011

Facebook Event - Day One

This week I will make at least seven posts to this site.  The posts will chronicle the twists and turns in my own divorce and custody case near Jackson, Tennessee, from 1994 to the present day. They will show how judicial corruption and PAS (Parental Alienation Syndrome) work together to destroy people's lives and brainwash children.

Some of the posts were already posted in January and February, but I am re-posting them for continuity. They will show how judicial politicking and influence spans several courtrooms, from the juvenile court to the circuit court, and how one current juvenile judge and one law firm is the epicenter of it all.  This week's posts will complete My Story: For the Love of a Child.

In the Facebook Event Invitation, I stated that there would be seven posts this week; however, over the past several days I have learned some additional information that will be added, so there may be eight or nine posts this week.



In order to post any comments, liking or disliking any posts, you must be registered with this site.  Anonymous posts are not allowed.  If you have something to say, stand behind it and it will be posted.

Next up is My Story:  For the Love of a Child - Part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment